Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Final Countdown

12 June 2013

As time draws closer to departure (Sunday 16 June), I am beginning to appreciate the roller coaster ride Nuffield offers any scholar.  From the highs of new countries and new people to the lows of leaving family behind, it is all part of the Nuffield expirence.

So on sunday Matt Loyd, Netafim, and I depart for Israel, we will be spending a solid week looking at irrigation and water management systems.  I then head for the UK, Germany and France, where I will be looking at CI management in the workplace, viticultural innovation and grapegrowing practices in some of the most influential grape regions of the globe.

I will finish this adventure with a quick viti focused visit to Italy and then round off my CI observations with a hard look at how the Japanese use CI in their daily work places and how it is embedded in their culture.

Sincere thanks to the GWRDC for this opportunity, Wynns Coonawarra Estate for allowing me to undertake this scholarship and to Suse, Georgie, Lucy, Jack and Molly for keeping the home fires burning and happy.

Please follow the activity, I will try and keep it sharp and usefull.

Ooo Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment